3120 Glen Erin Dr
Mississauga, ON L5L 1R6
To order by telephone, please call (905) 606-2384
The 14 in. Power Cutter (model EK6101) is engineered for industrial performance yet lightweight at only 19.6 lbs. This compact and efficient tool from Makita is powered by a 61 cc engine with a full 4.3 HP for the most demanding concrete cutting applications. It's engineered to start easier and vibrate less and includes innovative features like Stratified Air Scavenging (SAS), which recovers up to 75% of unburned fuel to reduce fuel consumption and a cyclonic air intake that discards larger debris for increased air filter life and less maintenance. The power cutter is an ideal cutting solution for metal decking, angle iron, I-beams, cast iron pipe, brick/masonry, stone/concrete blocks, railroad rails, road curbs and asphalt. Blade sold separately.
- Stratified Air Scavenging (SAS) sends air flow through the transfer port to push the burned gases through the exhaust outlet recovering 75% of unburned fuel and reducing fuel consumption by 20%
- Cyclonic air Intake delivers more air, more efficiently and increases air filter life by discarding 90% of larger debris
- Larger surface inverted intake and filter system extends filter life and service intervals
- Start capacitor with start support function resulting in significantly less pull start force
- Sliding front engine mounts help absorb vibration by detaching when cutting pressure is applied
- Smaller hub and drive wheel assembly increases maximum cutting depth to 5-1/8"
- Multi-ribbed, self tensioning belt is engineered to provide a more consistent transfer of power
- Lower noise at 97 dB(A) and smoother idle for continuous operation
- Clear primer bulb facilitates fuel delivery to the carburetor for easier cold starts
- On-Off choke operation switch on a single lever with touch-stop function for operator convenience
- Aluminum guard and wheel pressure plates to reduce overall weight
- Clear fuel tank window provides a convenient fuel level indicator
- Water supply kit with pressure control knob for more accurate flow rate adjustments
- Vertical filler neck position for conventional refueling operation
- Integrated wrench holder
Engine Displacement (cu.in./cc): 3.7 cu.in. (61 cc)
Engine (max power): 4.4 HP/3.2 kW
No Load Speed/Max. Spindle Speed: 9,850 / 4,400 RPM
Fuel Mixture: 50:1
Fuel Tank Capacity: 23.6 oz.
Arbor w/ Adaptor: 20mm/1" adaptor
Max. Cutting Depth: 5-1/8"
Dry Weight: 19.6 lbs.
© 2016 Complete Equipment Sales & Service Inc. All Rights Reserved.