3120 Glen Erin Dr
Mississauga, ON L5L 1R6
To order by telephone, please call (905) 606-2384
Cut through concrete up to 4.81 in. deep with this heavy-duty power cutter from Makita. Ideal for masons, welders, landscapers, steel contractors and more, this 5.1 HP gas-powered dynamo produces up to 9350 RPM to rip through metal, tile, cement and other dense materials. This unit comes ready for water hookup from a pressure tank, gravity feed tank or garden hose to wet down the impact area and keep the blade cool. This 14 in. 73 cc industrial saw has a 37 oz. fuel tank and quick start-up, allowing for maximum convenience no matter how remote the work site.
- Engine timing regulated by new-age carburetor to sustain blade speed under load
- Air flow optimized by five-stage filtration system, keeping clean air moving for sustained performance
- User-friendly design enables fast blade changes and easy filter replacements
- Vibrations minimized with rubber-buffered sure-grip handles
- Magnets and flywheel combine to generate efficiently-powered ignition system
- Blade-guard adjustments up to 70° made easily with marked knob handle
- 1-year limited warranty
- Cushioned operator grips with 4 vibration-absorption rubber buffers for increased operator comfort
- Microchip controlled carburetor designed to compensate engine timing according to work load
- Aluminum guard and wheel pressure plates to reduce weight
- Starter grip decompression valve for faster starting
- Water kit is assembled to saw and can be used with garden hose, gravity tank or pressure tank
- 2-mass dampening system provide reduced vibration to operator
Engine Displacement (cu.in./cc): 4.5 cu.in. (73 cc)
Engine (max power): 5.1 HP/3.8 kW
No Load Speed/Max. Spindle Speed: 9,350 / 4,300 RPM
Fuel Mixture: 50:1
Fuel Tank Capacity: 37 oz.
Arbor w/ Adaptor: 20mm/1" adaptor
Max. Cutting Depth: 4-13/16"
Dry Weight: 23.3 lbs.
© 2016 Complete Equipment Sales & Service Inc. All Rights Reserved.