3120 Glen Erin Dr
Mississauga, ON L5L 1R6
To order by telephone, please call (905) 606-2384
The 14 in. MM4 4-Stroke Power Cutter (model EK7651HD) is the world's first 4-Stroke power cutter. The EK7651HD is another innovation in Makita’s expanding line-up of concrete solutions. The 4-Stroke EK7651HD delivers several advantages over 2-Stroke. No oil mixing is required, so contractors get simplified operation and no more engine failure due to improper mix. The MM4 4-Stroke engine eliminates the need for separate mixed oil/fuel can. It also has lower noise at 106.5dB (A) and smoother idle for continuous operation. Additional advantages include a 3-Ring piston engineered for improved commercial engine durability and reduced exhaust and intake carbon build-up for longer cylinder life. Finally, the Makita MM4 4-Stroke engine has lower fuel consumption at only 0.45 Gal. per hour.
- Eliminates the need for separate mixed oil/fuel can
- Reduced exhaust and intake carbon build-up for long cylinder life
- 3 ring piston for improved commercial engine durability
- Automatic engine decompression valve is engineered into the cam gear to reduce pull-start force by 40%
- 5-stage, foam-paper-nylon filtration system with advance direction air flow provides cleaner air for better engine durability
- Integrated wheels reduce fatigue during long straight cuts and retract when not in use to prevent unexpected movement
- Clear primer bulb facilitates fuel delivery to the carburetor for easier cold starts
- Pressure compensated carburetor with vented choke plate is engineered to reduce flooding by automatically adjusting to deliver the proper amount of fuel
- Advanced oil separation and lubrication system to improve valve train durability and engine life
- Specially treated rods, followers and valves minimize wear and extend engine life
- Single lever on-off-choke operation switch for operator convenience
- Shielded exhaust outlet and larger spark arrestor screen prevents contaminants from restricting air flow
- External fuel tank vent eliminates pressure build up
- Sealed cartridge recoil starter rope reduces wear by keeping out dust and debris
- Cutting arm easily changes from center position to flush (outboard) position allowing cuts directly adjacent to curb edges, wall or directly above the ground
Engine Displacement (cu.in./cc): 4.61 cu.in. (75.6 cc)
Engine (max power): 4.1 HP/3 kW
No Load Speed/Max. Spindle Speed: 9,100 / 4,300 RPM
Fuel Type: Unleaded gas
Fuel Tank Capacity: 37 oz.
Arbor w/ Adaptor: 20mm/1" adaptor
Max. Cutting Depth: 4-13/16"
Dry Weight: 28.3 lbs.
Product Length (in.): 30-3/4"
Product Height (in.): 17.875"
Product Width (in.): 12.25"
© 2016 Complete Equipment Sales & Service Inc. All Rights Reserved.