3120 Glen Erin Dr
Mississauga, ON L5L 1R6
To order by telephone, please call (905) 606-2384
The Makita 16 in. Power Cutter is engineered for convenience and performance. It delivers with faster starting, more power and improved fuel economy in an 81 cc engine with 5.6 HP. The ignition coil with start-support function stores electrical power with each pull for easier start-ups. Enjoy reduced flooding with a carburetor that includes improved decompression valve and metering spring for precise fuel regulation at start-up. The SLR muffler recycles unburned fuel vapor for reduced scavenging loss to improve fuel consumption.
- Improved decompression valve and metering spring for precise fuel regulation
- Start capacitor with start support function stores electrical energy resulting in significantly less pull start force
- On-Off-Choke operation switch on a single lever for operator convenience
- Five-stage, foam-paper-nylon system with advance direction air flow provides cleaner air for better saw performance
- SLR Muffler recycles un-burned fuel vapor for reduced scavenging-losses and up to 15% improved fuel consumption
- Microchip controlled carburetor designed to compensate engine timing according to work load
- Cutting arm position simply changes from center position to flush (outboard) position allowing cuts directly adjacent to curb edges, wall or directly above the ground
- 16" wheel capacity increases maximum cutting depth to 5-3/4"
- Cushioned operator grips with 4 vibration-absorption rubber buffers for increased operator comfort
- Aluminum guard and wheel pressure plates to reduce weight
- 2-mass dampening system provide reduced vibration to operator
- Water supply kit is assembled to saw and can be used with garden hose, gravity tank or pressure tank
Engine Displacement (cu.in./cc): 4.9 cu.in. (81 cc)
Engine (max power): 5.6 HP/4.2 kW
No Load Speed/Max. Spindle Speed: 9,350 / 3,820 RPM
Fuel Mixture: 50:1
Fuel Tank Capacity: 37 oz.
Arbor w/ Adaptor: 20mm/1" adaptor
Max. Cutting Depth: 5-3/4"
Dry Weight: 23.3 lbs.
© 2016 Complete Equipment Sales & Service Inc. All Rights Reserved.