3120 Glen Erin Dr
Mississauga, ON L5L 1R6
To order by telephone, please call (905) 606-2384
First with the OEM PrimSurfer Roller Base, the 250ALG pneumatic 16ga L type nailer is the most advanced tool designed for large surfaces such as gymnasium floors. The 250ALG installs 3/4’’ to 33/32’’ (19 to 26mm) solid and engineered flooring (factory set for 3/4’’ / 19mm).
The 250ALG Gym version provides the installation with 4 distinctive advantages:
1. The PrimSurfer bearing assembled roller base features a two-way side shift. Not having to lift the tool repeatedly eases off the tension in the user’s arm and back, thus increasing speed and precision and providing a substantial gain in time and floor boards installed. The cam operated base plate adjuster maintains a consistent angle of penetration to deliver the fastener snugly into the nail pocket of the board with controlled penetration and perfect accuracy.
2. Primpact striking module is assembled with wear rings lasting over 1,250,000 cycles, for a tool with the lowest cost of ownership.
3. High-capacity nail channel magazine with the LoadXtend technology. Reload at any moment independently of remaining fasteners in the magazine and keep your installation pace.
4. Specifically designed for the Expert installer, the 300 nail format does not affect the balance of the tool. Rotating ergonomic extension handle allows to operate the nailers at a higher or lower position. It can be easily set and locked at any position, thus providing a better comfort and tool control.
- Weight: 12lbs (5.4kg)
- Height: 20 3/4" (451mm)
- Length: 15" (327mm)
- Width: 7.250"
- LoadXtend 300 16ga L type nail channel (P249A)
- 3" (76mm) rotating extension handle (A800)
- PrimSurfer shoe add-on kit (A861)
© 2016 Complete Equipment Sales & Service Inc. All Rights Reserved.