HITACHI Power Tools is now Metabo HPT; same tools, new name! Labels may vary.
- Power source option for the MultiVolt power tool platform that offers the power of a corded tool, the freedom of a cordless platform and the choice to operate all MultiVolt tools with a battery or plug into an outlet. It's Cordless, It's Corded, It's BOTH.
- Optional Lithium Ion cordless battery power source for Metabo HPT's MultiVolt platform
- Battery delivers 4.0Ah of runtime at 36V in MultiVolt tools
- Can power Hitachi or Metabo HPT 18V slide type tools including cordless nailers generating an impressive 8.0Ah of run time for increased flexibility and multipurpose use
- Higher capacity battery cell technology with 21700 cells that deliver over 1.440W of power- roughly 46% more capacity than a standard 18650 cell battery resulting in longer runtime and increased power output
- 4-Stage fuel gauge located on the face of the battery to make it easier to monitor the charge status
- Compact and lightweight at only 2.1lbs, eliminating any added bulkiness or weight
- Multiplex Protection Circuit in the battery, communicates with the tool and charger preventing from over-load, over-charge and over-discharge to improve safety and ensure a long battery life
- Provides cordless freedom when a power source is not available, allowing the user to move where the job takes them
- Charges in 52 minutes using the UC18YSL3M charger (sold separately)
You're invested in your tools and no one ever wants to change battery platforms. That's why MultiVolt cordless batteries were designed with your 18V tools in mind. The battery delivers 4.0Ah of runtime at 36V in MultiVolt tools. It can also power Hitachi or Metabo HPT 18V cordless tools including cordless nailers for increased flexibility and multipurpose use. When a MultiVolt battery is used with an 18V tool, it generates an impressive 8.0Ah of run time. Continue using your Hitachi or Metabo HPT 18V tools and experience a longer battery life, thanks to MultiVolt battery innovation.