The MAX CN890F2 SuperFramer is the premier professional grade pneumatic coil framing nailer. The CN890F2 can be used for your framing, sheathing, decking, subflooring, exterior deck, crate & box assembly, siding, and furring jobs. This coil framer is equipped with a tangle free swivel plug and rafter hook for easy hanging of the tool when it's not being used.
- The anti-double fire trigger prevents multiple nails from being fired in one shot. To move between bump fire and single fire mode no adjustment to the tool is necessary.
- Easy load magazine (Capacity 300 nails up to 3 ½" x .131")
- Short tool height (only 13.2”) easily fits into tight spaces.
- Patented maintenance free end cap filter prevents foreign substances from entering the tool. The filter has a self-cleaning feature; Foreign substances are automatically ejected from the tool when the air hose is disconnected.
- Contact tip included for finish work.
|Max Pressure||120 PSI|
|Fastener Type||Wire Collated, 15 deg., Coil, 2" - 3-1/2", 0.099 - 0.131 diameter|