The MAX CN565S3 SuperSider is a top of the line professional grade pneumatic siding nailer. The CN565S3 is used for sheathing, subflooring, roof decking, exterior deck, siding, fencing, exterior trim, furring, and strapping jobs. A no mar contact tip is included with this tool.
- Slim contact arm guides the nail to reduce bending and the no mar contact tip reduces the appearance of driver marks around the nail head and on materials.
- Patented maintenance free end cap filter prevents foreign substances from entering the tool. The filter has a self-cleaning feature; Foreign substances are automatically ejected from the tool when the air hose is disconnected.
- Anti-double fire trigger prevents multiple nails from being fired in one shot. To move between bump fire and single fire mode no adjustment to the tool is necessary.
- Easy-nail-load magazine, rafter hook and protective carrying case.
- Easy 360 degree twist adjustable exhaust deflector allows the user to easily divertexhaust air away from them self without any tool.
- Dial adjustable depth control allows depth adjustment with no special tool.
|Max Pressure||120 PSI|
|Fastener Type||Wire Weld/Plastic Sheet Collated, 15 deg. Coil, 1-1/4" - 2-1/2", 0.083 - 0.099|